Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision

Grey's Anatomy is literally the best show on the planet. I mention that only because I'm multitasking right now and the drama between McDreamy and Dr. Grey is getting intense and I think Dr. Grey is finally getting to the bottom of her severe emotional shortcomings. More to come.


  • During this week's process work I actually finished my final cut of the project and I think that's the best source of evidence I can give.
  • Some challenges was overcoming the beast that is my procrastination. This is mainly seen by the fact that all of my blog posts are being completed in a major rush and I'm all over the place currently.
  • Next week, I'll be focusing more on the writing process and actually getting a head start on the process work.
  • Well I feel pretty damn good about the project if I do say so myself since it's finally over. It's finished. There's nothing else I can do at this point. It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment