Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report 11a

This has been so much fun to write and film. It's more fun to write since I can write how I talk and how I'm feeling, since it's an argument that FINALLY let's me put my own opinion into it. This is so much fun I almost don't care what grade I get. Almost.
  • I decided to use a video that was just uploaded straight from my computer since I chose to do a video essay. I thought a video essay would be the most appropriate genre for a public argument since the point of an argument is to sway the audience one way or the other, followed by a call to action. Personally, I find if I can see and hear a person, I'm more easily persuaded since they have my entire attention.
  • The production was a little difficult since the resolution on my computer camera I'm currently using's pretty low and not as advanced as my computer back home. So it was more just annoying trying to record and not being able to edit little parts out that I don't like immediately.
Please don't judge: VERY VERY ROUGH
  • Outline item for the intro
  • Adaptation of outline item for intro

No comments:

Post a Comment