Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 12b


I feel like this upcoming is going to be so crazy for me. I have to prepare for 2 exams, 2 projects, 2 quizzes and a partridge in a pear tree. Yeah, I'm going to be busy. Hopefully I'll be able to pull all of this together because, well, I have no other choice. #college
  • The content changed a lot when I went back and re-edited it. I decided to reword a lot of the intro so it was more attention-grabbing and made it more personal by introducing why I decided to become a psychology major (which shows that I care very deeply about the topic). I also edited the script that I used so the content flowed more smoothly and I made it more relatable to the audience by actively including them in the discussion.
  • The form didn't change at all from the original video when I re-edited it. I do need to go back and edit it again to add in supporting evidence from various media sources and cut unnecessary pauses out to make the content flow more smoothly.

Intro:




No comments:

Post a Comment