Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review 12a

I hate being sick. My voice is gone, I have a constant runny/stuffy nose so I can't get any sleep, and I just feel overall exhausted. This is the worst week that I can be sick. I wish all my sickness could wait until summer and I can just die for 3 months straight. I think I'd prefer that to be honest.




  • I decided to make a form suggestion on his video essay about different ways genre conventions could be employed in the next draft. I think by employing different camera angles (i.e. front, side) while talking helps to hold the audience's attention. Also, by facing the camera straight forward and using a more white light, it will help to improve the quality of the video, thereby increasing the author's capability/credibility.

  • By changing the camera angles and lighting, it will help improve the overall quality of the video and make it more interesting for the audience to watch. People will only really listen to arguments that come from a professional and one way to act professional is by putting together a professional, high-quality video.

  • I incorporated the concept of form conventions of a video essay from the suggested readings into my peer review. By facing the camera straight forward instead of at an angle, and lights more white than yellow, it will increase the video's quality, which will increase credibility and make it more entertaining to watch.



  • I really liked how the video itself had a sports theme to it so it was easier for the audience to follow and made it a lot more entertaining than staring at his face the entire time. I hope I can edit my video so that it reflects different images and camera angles to keep my audience interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment