Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report 11b

I'm just a powerhouse tonight, I'm doing my blog posts, taking chem pre-lab quizzes, taking notes and class quizzes for ecology, I'm just all over it this week. Hopefully this productiveness doesn't die out before the week actually starts.
  • I decided to use a video form (raw footage, straight from my computer, expectations should not be raised) as part of a video essay for the genre. Eventually, I'll upload the finished product to Youtube since that's the most widely accepted platform for any kind of video, but especially opinionated rants, I mean, public arguments of course.
  • The production of this video was really rough. Since now I'm getting more into the body sections, I need to insert different videos and special effects, the video I hyperlinked in this blog post has none of that since my computer doesn't have any editing software (but my computer at home does, so no worries with the final draft).
Please don't judge: VERY VERY ROUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment