Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review 10a

Do you know how terrifying pink slime is? But do you also know how delicious french fries and burgers are? It's an eternal struggle really, between Big Food Industries and my own personal taste in food.

  • I peer reviewed Tianna Jones' rhetorical analysis for project 3 titled, "I'm Trying!"

  • I made a brainstorming suggestion to Tianna's rhetorical analysis in regards to the detail and development of the analysis. I think it was a great start, but sometimes it's a little unclear as to what exactly the controversy is. I know we're just getting started and your focus will most likely get sharper as we dive further into the assignment, that's just one thing to look out for, otherwise I thought your analysis was very developed and interesting.

  • I believe this feedback will help her to narrow down on an exact topic. By narrowing it down, it will most likely help during production week to know exactly what the controversy is and what both sides are saying precisely, rather than a more vague, general answer.

  • I incorporated the brainstorming skills that were suggested from the Student's Guide readings, which will help to narrow down on an exact topic.

  • I love how passionate you are about everything you were writing about. I could tell you really knew what you were writing about and it seemed like you held a lot of authority based on passion alone, which made me want to keep reading! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment