Sunday, April 17, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers


I feel like this week is going to fly by, but I'm really hoping it doesn't. I have too much to do and too little time. Fingers crossed I can manage a miracle and beat all the odds. Now that would be nice.

  • I know my project is very underdeveloped. I plan on actually, legitimately, assembling my project this upcoming weekend since I have had a lot on my plate these past couple weeks and haven't had enough time to work on the project as much as I've wanted to. Please keep that in mind.

  • Major issues/weaknesses in the "rough cut" is how underdeveloped the video aspect of it is. I haven't had time to edit the video itself or add in any special effects/cuts of other videos for supporting evidence, but I will be adding those in later. 

  • I'm not quite sure what the major strengths my "rough cut" has, I mean I think it's stronger developed towards the content end than the form end for sure, but other thank that I don't really know.

  • Without further ado, here's the VERY VERY VERY rough cut

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marisa!

    Here are my suggestions for your rough cut.

    http://siennawillis.blogspot.com/2016/04/peer-review-12a.html

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kubacki! I like how much emotion that you convey in this video. I think your personal experience really helps out your arguement and gives you credibility. A few suggestions. (1) you should try to add music and pictures you show some charts or pictures of metal illness. (2) Your counter argument in the middle of the video is way too long. I started questioning what your argument was. I think cutting this section down will greatly improve your video. Everything else seems fine.Good Luck on Project 3!

    ReplyDelete