Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection on Production


Ahhhh I'm so close to finally putting everything together! This is so exciting! I'm about to have such a relaxing week in English as long as there's no crazy last-minute changes. Now I can actually worry about setting my class schedule for next semester, which is always the most fun/stressful time of the year. 

  • Ok so some successes were actually finding a place to upload and record the sound bites in order to turn them into a podcast. Also, writing a script was definitely a huge success as far as moving forward with the project goes. You can check out my rough sound bites on my Spreaker account.
  • A challenge was definitely figuring out how exactly I wanted to set up my podcast. At first I thought it would be cool to have another person to talk with, but then I realized that I'm awkward enough as it is and adding another person into the mix as I attempt to read off my script is bad enough. So, it will currently just be my lovely Louis Armstrong voice in the podcast.
  • Based off of my experiences this week, I hope next week can run smoothly in putting all of my sections together and creating a full on rough draft of my podcast. I've had enough hiccups with professors canceling interviews last minute, so I definitely don't need any last minute things pulling my feet out from under the rug. Fingers crossed!
  • At this point, I'm feeling a little more confident and put together about the project as a whole. I feel like this is a reoccurring thing for me though, I always feel so lost with the projects in this class until I actually start throwing things together and forcing myself to actually sit down and write everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment