Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Report 9a

I didn't realize how much work goes into making a podcast. Honestly, I feel bad for people who have to do this for a living. But maybe that's because I don't really know what I'm doing…yeah that's probably it.

  • Once I re-edited my podcast, the content didn't change too much, but that's just because I re-edited the introduction, which isn't a heavy content section anyway. But it's a lot better now though since I broke everything up with music and condensed what I said, which, I think, makes for a better listening experience.
  • The form changed the most when I re-edited the intro. Since I added music at the beginning and the end of the intro, the form changed to fit that of a conventional podcast. Not just some soundbite a lazy student slapped together (guilty). I feel a lot more confident now since it's more to-the-point and sexier with the music and condensed wording.

No comments:

Post a Comment