Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production


There's nothing else I want to do more than go to sleep right now. And I feel like I've definitely earned it. Holidays are always stressful, but it's even more so when there's looming deadlines.
  • A major success was actually finishing the project (obviously). But also being able to feel confident in the finished product since I've never written or produced a podcast before. It was awesome being able to know and understand the different genre conventions.
  • A major challenge was working on a dinosaur of a computer and not smashing it into a thousand tiny pieces because of how slow it runs. On the bright side, I now have a new stress relief technique.
  • Since I'm officially done with project 2 I'm so excited to FINALLY move onto the public argument project and be able to put together a video essay. I've been waiting all semester for this and I'm so excited.
  • At this point, I'm just happy to be done with it and finally be able to move on. I had so much anxiety over the interviews and last-minute cancellations and I'm so glad to be over all of that. Thank God it's finally over.
  • Here's a link to my final cut for project 2

No comments:

Post a Comment