Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection on the Pre-Production

Ok so yesterday at Kappa, I won the "rookie recruitment rockstar" of the week and got a free kappa water bottle and shirt. Hopefully this is a sign that this week will be a good week? I need to bring my energy that I have during our 5 hour recruitment practice to the podcast I'm making for project 2. 
  • This week I finished my outline (whooo!) and I have more of a solid idea of what I'm going to do and how I'm going to do it. Now I just need to expand on my outline and create my rough script so I can start to plan when exactly I'm going to record and put everything together.
  • The sad thing is that I haven't been able to start working on my rough script since I have some major ecology work that's been piling up (again, resident procrastinator). That being said, I'm on a time budget with project 2 for this week so the main setback is just not having enough time to do everything I need to do, which is frustrating.
  • Hopefully next week will be a lot more productive than this week, but let's be honest, writing my rough script will not be my top priority in Mexico, or in Sunny San Diego. Just being real. I just hope that somehow I can get everything done that I need to.
  • At this point, I'm not too stressed out because the deadline is so far away. But I know I'm going to be eating my words in about 5 days because then deadline 8 will be due and let's be real, all of those blog posts will be done in one day, and that day will most likely be Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment