Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peer Review 9a

Well, I want to start off by saying congratulations to my best friend for finally getting his act together and joining a frat. Actually, he's so much of a frat star he decided to make his own frat. That's right, my best friend is a founding father of (something) tau gamma. Sorry Neej I just remembered the last part. Anyway, in honor of him becoming a man, I thought it would be a good idea to dedicate this blogpost to him.


  • I decided to make a copy-editing suggestion regarding his essay on how the medical world is able to communicate with one another. I would suggest not focusing so much on the interviews to support your claims, but rather gather genre examples of each genre that you decide to bring up (which should be 2-3 different genres) and use the interviews as more of a side note to support your main claim.

  • I genuinely think that by focusing on the genres themselves, it will make for a stronger rhetorical analysis. That way, by gathering actual examples of the different genres, the analysis of the way doctors communicate with each other will be much more thorough and complete.

  • I decided to incorporate how citing credible sources can in turn boost your own credibility. This is especially useful in the rhetorical investigation project.

  • I loved his diction and word choice. Even though the rough draft was obviously structured more like an outline or a "skeleton" of the actual paper, it still held an authoritative tone and it didn't make me question his authority once, something I could definitely learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment