Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14b


It's still so crazy to me that I'm almost a sophomore in COLLEGE. When did I become so old? I look back from where I am now and I honestly don't think my high school sophomore self would even recognize me. Crazy how time flies am I right?
  • I decided to present my content in paragraph form on a google document since I chose to do a standard college essay. I decided to use a google document since they're easily shareable, unlike a Word document.
  • The production of the first body paragraph was a lot more challenging to write since it was a pretty hefty chunk of the essay (in comparsion to the introduction). Really the only main hiccup during this production was my time management (or lack thereof to be more specific). But I still managed to get it done so I consider it an accomplishment.
  • Here's the outline of the first body paragraph
  • Here's the REALLY REALLY ROUGH adaptation of the first body paragraph

No comments:

Post a Comment