Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

As much as I hate dorm life, I'm really going to miss it. I still feel like a little kid living with a bunch of other little kids in a dorm. But next year in an apartment, now that's a whole different ball game. I'm going to have to be an adult, living with other adults...I don't know how I'm going to deal with this.
  • I decided to use a paragraph format in a google document to present my raw content in because I'm choosing to write a standard college essay (yay...). I used a google document since it's shareable with people, unlike a word document for peer review purposes.
  • The production of this raw material went smoother than expected. It only took me like three hours to start and I only cringed, like, four times while writing it. That's huge for me. However, I'm a little rusty writing a standard college essay since I'm so used to the relaxed writing style of the blog posts.
  • Here's the outline of the introduction paragraph
  • Here's the SUPER ROUGH adaptation of the introduction paragraph


No comments:

Post a Comment