Thursday, May 5, 2016

Editorial Report 15a

Wow I just feel so nostalgic tonight. I think it has to do with the official end of classes and the fact that I've started to take down my room (so sad still). Actually it's kind of funny, but the one thing that hasn't changed at all since coming to college is my music taste. I'm still going strong with Bowling for Soup, Paramore, all of the pop punk bands that were popular back in middle school. Some things just never change.
  • The content changed the most when I went through and re-edited my introduction paragraph. Now, everything flows more smoothly and the sentences are a lot less choppy and I amped it up with the word choice. I also took out all the contractions to better follow the genre conventions of a standard college essay.
  • The form changed only slightly when I re-edited it. I added double-spacing, changed the font from 13.5 to 12, and changed the font style to Times New Roman to align with MLA format, which is the common formatting of standard essays (to my knowledge).

No comments:

Post a Comment