Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review 14

I think I may be the worst procrastinator in the entire world.


  • I decided to make a outlining suggestion about how his outline meets the requirements of the project 4 rhetorical situation. He seems to focus a lot on the specific projects as main ideas when they should be switched. He should focus on how he realized his writing style has changed and use the different projects as evidence instead.

  • I believe that this feedback will help the author to produce a final product that will meet all of the requirements and also make it easier to read and easier to understand how his writing style has changed throughout this year.

  • I incorporated the suggestion of how specific evidence can better back a main claim when the roles aren't reversed and can lead to a better overall essay from the suggested reading into my feedback.

  • I loved how sure he seems about his writing style and how he's the opposite of a procrastinator. I need to take notes from him because I feel like I'm always dragging behind with the development of my writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment