Thursday, May 5, 2016

Editorial Report 15b

This is it, my last blog post as a college freshman. I can't believe this is really happening. I made it to the end of freshman year intact and that in itself still amazes me. If just one year can cahnge me so much, I'm kind of excited to see what sophomore year has in store. Kubacki out.

  • The content changed the most when I went through and re-edited my first body paragraph. Now, everything flows more smoothly and the sentences are a lot less choppy, plus I changed the tone to fit more with an essay, rather than a blog post. I also took out all the contractions to better follow the genre conventions of a standard college essay
  • The form didn't change that much when I re-edited my first body paragraph. I added double-spacing, changed the font from 13.5 to 12, and also changed the font style to Times New Roman to align with the common formatting of essays (MLA formatting)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment