Thursday, May 5, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

Keeping with the nostalgic undertones of my intros, I want to say that almost nothing has stayed the same since the beginning of the year. Looking back from this point in my life I have grown more in one year than all four years of high school combined. I have new friends, 7 new piercings, a caffeine addiction, and a lease on an apartment. Wow.

  • Warning: this is an extremely rough draft of the final project so please understand that and prepare yourself before you click on the link

  • Weaknesses: it's not even close to being finished, I'm sure there are so many grammatical errors, I'm not quite sure if I even wrote about the right thing? I'm pretty sure I followed the prompt, but again, very rough copy. Also, I know I don't have any supporting evidence. I'm working on it no worries fam

  • Strengths: It's an actual full essay. I mean I actually sat down and whipped something up (even though it may not be good), but at least I actually banged the whole thing out. I mean aside from that, I'm not too sure






No comments:

Post a Comment