Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review 15

Wow time just seems to fly by. I sit here in my room with boxes all around me as I start to take apart the life I created here in this tiny little room. At the beginning of the year I thought my roommate was a wild party animal and I wouldn't like her. It turns out she is a crazy wild child, but now we're best friends and I'm living with her again next year. It's crazy how much a year can change.

  • I decided to peer review Mariana Chacon's rough cut of her final project

  • I decided to make a content suggestion about her rough draft of her standard college essay. I think that by adding evidence that supports the claims made in the reflection, it will help for the readers to witness the evolution as a writer, as you explain it. The reflection should take the readers on a journey of the year and direct quotes from other projects would significantly help.

  • I believe that by adding evidence, it will help to gain credibility as an author and show specific examples of how the writer has changed throughout the year.

  • I incorporated information about why evidence is necessary for the author to gain credibility with the audience from the suggested readings into my feedback.

  • I love how the tone isn't static throughout the entire essay, I think it helps to hold the reader's attention by changing the tone (not too drastically though). Overall, loved the essay and how it seemed to flow so easily!


No comments:

Post a Comment