Sunday, January 31, 2016

Considering Genre

  • I am going to commit to the Quick Reference Guide for project 1 since I like the voice that I found through blogging and I want to continue to shape it. Plus writing is not really my thing so I'm trying to get it out of the way as fast as possible if I'm being perfectly honest.
  • The genre conventions that I need to develop for next week's production phase are voice, style, outline or general layout, catchy title, and the content needs to be like a person's skirt -- long enough to cover everything, but short enough to keep it interesting. Since the purpose of a QRG is to inform the audience of a new debate or argument that has recently arisen in the simplest and easiest terms possible, I need to use everyday language and explain the story as if they have no idea what the heck I'm talking about.
  • I am absolutely peeing my pants in nervousness for the production phase since I have a chem and ecology exam next week that I also need to study for so this will definitely be interesting. I really need to be on track with time management and not slack off as much as I want to (which is going to be really hard). No more Grey's Anatomy for me this week, until next time Dr. McDreamy.
Fruzza182. "Colorize Patrick Dempsey." 1/7/09 via deviantart.com. Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivs Works 3.0 License.
Until we meet again on Netflix/probably in my dreams Patrick Dempsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment